Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Slippery Slopes

I know I've been slipping on this blog, but I'm finding it hard to continue writing it when I've been slipping so badly lately with my eating. The guilt is crushing, and because of that, I've found it very difficult to face all of you.

I'm working on breaking out of this relapse, though, and here I sit - after 1 in the morning when I should be snoozing in bed, instead pecking away at this keyboard. I've been slipping, but I'm committed to seeing it through to the end.

Tomorrow I'll post my food diaries. Despite everything, I've still managed to keep those. Here's today's - in case you're interested. It's quite easy to see where I goofed.

Breakfast: 3 pancakes, 3 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of sausage, and a glass of orange juice.

Lunch: Bowl of Beefaroni, bowl of Shearer's rippled potato chips.

Snack: Bowl of tortilla chips and salsa. A little bit later, three Butterfinger crisp bars.

Dinner (at midnight, mind you): Jr. Hamburger plain, medium fries, and a small Frosty from Wendy's.

Soda today: 7 cans

See what I mean? I've been terrible, but I'm determined to get it straightened back out tomorrow. Any tips for avoiding these cravings I'm having? I'd be delighted to hear some ideas to make it through them.

Until tomorrow,

J.

No comments: